“Remember that a goal without a plan is just a wish.”
Certified Financial Planner
CCPS Certified College Planning Specialist
CCFS Certified College Funding Specialist
An independent certified financial planner, Shirley’s areas of emphasis include retirement planning and transition, investment management, estate planning and insurance planning. Her goal is to help clients achieve a successful financial life.
Specialties include saving for college, late stage college funding, retirement planning, retirement transition, women and investing, and financial grief consulting.
Voted Star Local Media 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 Best Financial Planner in the Allen/Fairview area. Voted Best Financial Planner by D Magazine 2020.
Introduce Shirley to individual and couples who:
1) want to save money for their children’s college,
2) want help with college planning including grants and scholarships,
3) want to plan for retirement,
4) are transitioning jobs and therefore changing retirement systems,
5) interested in estate planning,
6) single women looking for financial advice,
7) need to make sense out of the financial estate after experiencing the loss of a loved one.
Categories: CCFS Certified College Funding Specialist, CCPS Certified College Planning Specialist, Certified Financial Planner