For over 19 years, John Snell has been educating, counseling, and even inspiring couples and individuals to make wise financial decisions about their mortgage needs.
When working with John, you can count on the following:
- Straight talk, honest answers, and a thorough education on the mortgage process
- Availability after “bankers hours” and on weekends to fit your schedule
- Guaranteed lender fees when most others offer only “estimates”
- Attendance at your closing to ensure everything goes smoothly
- A long list of references (good lenders have references, make sure you ask)
The process of obtaining a mortgage has become increasingly complex over the last two years. Whether it be harsh government regulations with unintended consequences or ever-tightening underwriting requirements, you cannot afford to trust anyone but a true professional to handle your financing needs. John is that professional.
Introduce John to:
1) individuals who are thinking about buying their first home,
2) families who are growing and need a larger home,
3) empty nesters who might want a smaller home,
4) individuals who are in debt and might want to refinance to consolidate those debts,
5) couples going through a divorce and need to refinance.
6) investors that purchase homes often for flipping.